Thursday, February 12, 2009

Confusion =\

Confusion is definitely a horrible thing, your mind said no yet your heart says yes. Which one to follow ? Is the bottom line question. =\ Personally I have learned that thinking things threw to much isn't really the smartest choice, when something constantly bugs you then it means its really important right ? follow your heart and don't have any regrets, because when it comes down to it your heart was the smartest choice that you could have possibly made, you only live once attest live it your way. Not necessarily saying to live it in a bad way just don't let people run you with confusion and always having to question yourself.
I have came across this path several times only this year, well 2008 and ill tell you I'm not an adult and I haven't been threw as much things as I will in the future but what I have been threw is a great amount for me. Depression was the result to my confusion and all I could tell myself is that I hope it goes away and fast but it didn't it just haunted me and haunted me and sadly it still is today but I think to myself that no one is worth taking your happiness away because if they do that I guess they really didn't care for you all that much.

3 comments:

  1. I completely agree with you. One person shouldn’t effect how you live your life. People will come and go through out your entire life time, and you need to accept that. Take in their presence and who they are. Learn from them and enjoy spending time with them, but don’t linger on their maybe sudden absences. You are your own person and should live completely for yourself. Don’t get me wrong, keep your loved ones close but don’t be discouraged and depressed if your relationship goes wrong. This is your journey, and your one life to live. So make your own path and don’t let others ruin your spirit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm I don't know I think I'll have to disagree with your heart being the smartest choice. I think your mind can make the smartest choices if it's clear and you can actually think, but the voices in our head clutter it and emotions and feelings confuse our minds. Your emotions are your eart and it's a constant power struggle. Your mind tells you what you should do and your heart tells you what you wanna do. Sometimes you just gotta live and lve with the consequences as well.

    Yeah letting your feelings out to someone really makes you vulnerable and maybe they did care but were stupid or maybe not who knows. What you do know is your the one who controls how you feel and if you wanna be happy be happy don't let anyone stop you.

    "I suffer softly, but never let no one stop me" -S.P.M.

    "Understanding, via the heart, is to not understand" -*I forgot his name*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg!...Finally! You are like the only person in this world who knows exactly how I feel WOW...I feel the same exact way..(this is scary) because I'm going through this situation as we speak...wow, Sometimes I just wish everyone can just leave me alone and let myself be in my own little bubble until I'm ready to come out and burst! haha...it just takes time I guess, we will just realize it at the end that those people in our lives werent worth a penny.

    ReplyDelete